Country Club boasts six outdoor courts
Pickleball is a paddle sport played with either 2 or 4 players and combines elements of tennis, ping pong and badminton. One of the fastest growing sports in the country, people are drawn to pickleball because it’s easy to learn, fun and accessible to all ages. Continental Country Club boasts six outdoor courts with fixed nets. Whether you join Open Play or set up games with friends and family, you’ll find that pickleball is truly one of the Club’s most popular amenities.
During the busy summer months, the Club’s Pickleball Committee organizes many offerings for members including:
- Open Drop-in Play
- Beginner Lessons
- Skills and Drills Clinics
- Round Robins
- Potluck Socials
- Paddle Demo Day
- Sales of Continental Pickleball T-shirts designed by the Committee
- Newsletters with pickleball announcements and updates
- Private CCC Pickleball Facebook page
8 a.m. until Dusk
Effective August 15, 2023 the Club is using an online reservation system called Hold My Court.
Using The Online Reservation System
- Click here for full illustrated instructions.
- You must be a member of Continental Country Club.
- Access the site at https://holdmycourt.xyz/reserve2/ccc
- Create an account using the Club ID: CCC PB
- Provide your name, email address, phone and create a password.
- This is a free site. If you are prompted for a credit card, you are no longer on the CCC PB page.
Contact the front desk at (928) 526-5125 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pickleball Court Guidelines
- Pickleball courts can be reserved Monday – Saturday, Noon until 6pm and Sunday, 8am until 6pm. (Note: During the off-season, courts can also be reserved in the mornings.)
- Reservations can be made for a 1- or 2-hour block.
- The front desk staff will provide the code to the gate.
- Reservations can only be made up to one week in advance.
- Only one court reservation per household per day.
- Members must use a guest pass for each non-member player. Check in with your guest(s) at the front desk or at the courts if a CCC gate monitor is present. All guests must be accompanied by the member.
- As a courtesy to fellow members, please cancel any reservations you do not plan to use.
- Please close the gate after entering/leaving the courts.