Continental Country Club is looking for an HOA Compliance Specialist to help enforce our CC&Rs, rules and regulations for single family homes in Continental. If you know a qualified person who might be interested, please reach out to General Manager Tahlia Murray.
This is a full-time position paying $18 to $20/hour DOE.
The primary function of the HOA & Compliance Specialist is to maintain a technical knowledge of the governing documents including: CC&R’s, Bylaws and Rules & Regulations and to ensure the single family properties adhere to rules and regulations. The Compliance Specialist will be corresponding with homeowners to resolve compliance matters. This position requires patience and advanced communication skills both verbally and written.
- CC&R Specialist drives throughout the CCC neighborhood
- Identifies and documents CC&R Violations (takes a photo of the violation and documents the address & date of violation)
- Meets with General Manager often to discuss infractions and the appropriate action to take to address the infraction
- Generates violation letters and mails/emails them to the corresponding homeowners
- Keeps record of when all violations were identified, when homeowners were notified, and the time they were given to correct the violation
- Corresponds with homeowners and property managers. Assists homeowners/property managers with questions regarding the CC&R’s and their violations and the time required to correct CC&R infractions
- Follows up on past violations to see if they were corrected in the time frame given
- Maintains membership records electronically
- Correspond with homeowners via email, phone, in person regarding CC&R questions
- Property Inspections for Disclosure Requests:
- As part of the property transfer process, CC&R Specialist conducts a visual inspection of the exterior of properties in escrow.
- Identifies any CC&R Violations. Documents any violations with photos.
- CC&R Specialist gives a time frame upon which the violation must be corrected to the appropriate party.
- Follows up on property inspections to see if they were completed within the allotted time frame
- Design Review Forms:
- Assist homeowners with assembling their Design Review forms for property upgrades. Counsel homeowners on CC&R guidelines for exterior modifications.
- Review DRF’s with GM, Architectural Control Committee. Review with the board when homeowner is asking for a variance to the CC&R’s.
- Draft approval/denial letters to homeowners regarding their DRF.
- Must maintain professional appearance.
- Ability to be at work on a regular and consistent basis
- Extend top-notch customer service and problem resolution via phone and face-to-face interaction
- Exceptional organization and tracking skills.
- Ability to function efficiently in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Ability to proficiently utilize computer programs and database systems, including Microsoft Office, internet and e-mail systems.
- Ability to interact and work positively and effectively with homeowners and staff at all levels.